LISD loves our area Realtors, and wants to provide them with everything possible to help them be successful. We believe that the school district question plays a huge role in the home buying decision making process and it is the desire of LISD to help provide updated information that can be used as effective closing tools. We are currently in the process of providing four major steps toward this goal, with two of the four already completed.
LISD AMBASSADOR PROGRAMS
THE LISD REALTOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Provide a Realtor portal on the new and improved website, at LISD.NET/REALTOR. This landing page provides Realtors with updated Campus Profiles, a School Locator, Attendance Zones, Talking Points, and much more.
To make the process even simpler by compiling all of these profiles into a single spiral bound book for agents to conveniently have ready to answer some of the most detailed school campus questions asked of them, or to leave with a potential client if desired. This book will also contain a QR code in which users can scan and be linked directly to the LISD Realtor Portal for instant updated information. For those agents who wish to replicate this book, it was specially designed to include a Realtors logo on the back cover. LISD has set forth the following procedures for this process.
- Send us your desired logo.
- We will place your logo on a template of the back cover and provide an attachment of the page that is print ready.
- You will then forward this along with a link that we provide to your printer.
- If you would rather print these documents yourself, visit LISD.NET/REALTOR and download the files you need.
- We will also attach your personalized back cover should you choose to print these off yourself.
To provide quarterly digital information updates to a prepared Realtor/Relocation Specialist database.
To provide seminar style presentations twice annually featuring LISD executives who will provide up to date news and information on school district topics that are important in the home buying and relocating process.
COMING SOON: LISD SENIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
LISD is one of the most respected and successful public school districts in the State, and even ranks very high nationally. We have so much to show and tell, that we need your help in the process. With that said, LISD is seeking out senior citizens (60+), who would like to assist in our marketing efforts by signing up as an LISD Senior Ambassador.
Our plan is simple. We train and provide you with all of the outstanding facts about LISD so you can help spread the word, and we provide you with numerous on-campus volunteer opportunities. (You do not need to volunteer your services to be an LISD Ambassador)
In return as an LISD Senior Ambassador, we provide you with some awesome and exciting benefits including:
- Free Admission to Sporting Events
- Free Admission to School Plays
- Free Spa Day including Hair & Manicure from our Cosmetology Centers
- Free Vital Sign Checks from our Pre-Med students
MORE INFORMATION COMING LATER THIS SUMMER!